The online registration portal with full details will open in due course – please check back.
Early registration for the conference is recommended to take advantage of the discounted Early Bird registration rates. Also, London is a very popular tourist destination, we therefore advise that you book your accommodation well in advance of the conference.
Registration is mandatory for participation in the scientific sessions and for oral or poster abstract presenters.
Fees will be published shortly.The Registration fee will include:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Conference bag & name badge
- Certificate of attendance
- Book of abstracts
- Working lunches & coffee breaks scheduled in the programme
- Welcome reception Monday 17th October 2022
Registration – Terms of Payment
- Registrations and all services can only be confirmed after receipt of full pre- payment.
- Your registration and payment will be confirmed by email. Payment for registration fees must be made in advance in GBP Pounds Sterling by credit card or by bank transfer. A registration will not be processed until full payment is received. Participants are kindly requested to present their confirmation letter to the registration desk at the QEII Centre (conference venue) on arrival. Please note that the Early Bird rates are only applicable if your payment has been credited to the conference account before the specified date.
- Any requests for off-line registrations and/or pro-forma invoices sent by email are subject to an additional £20 administration charge.
- Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice will incur a £30 administration charge.
- Name changes will incur a handling fee of £40 per registration.
Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations are only valid if confirmed by the conference organiser.
Cancellation before 1st July 2022 – the registration fee minus a handling charge of £60 will be refunded.
Cancellation on or after 1st July 2022 – no fee will be refunded.
Any confirmed refunds will be paid after the conference. Non-attendance (for any reason) does not entitle a registered delegate to a refund.
For some nationalities, a visa is required in order to enter the UK.
Foreign delegates should contact the British Embassy or Consulate in their home country to determine their particular visa requirements. Delegates requiring visas should initiate the application process at least 3 months prior to their departure date.
For additional information, please visit the UK Government website:
NOTE: The conference organisers are not able to assist participants with their visa application and cannot intervene with Embassies or Consulates on behalf of any participant.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to apply for and obtain a visa. Upon request, an official invitation letter can be issued by the conference organisers for use in applying for a visa, only after receipt of registration and full payment. However, this invitation implies no obligation, financial or otherwise by the organisers. Any related costs for providing a hardcopy of the invitation letter sent by express courier must be paid the in advance.
Please note that the visa invitation letter is provided only to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Conference and is not a commitment from the organisers to cover any kind of expenses or to provide any financial support. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference remain the sole responsibility of the participant.
To request a Visa invitation letter please send an email to email@example.com
Please ensure you check the latest visa requirements prior to travelling.